Monday, October 12, 2015

Entry No. 2

He Left


It was a Thursday afternoon when we saw each other.
You were with your friends, and I was with mine.
We had common friends that’s why we met.
...
I looked at you to remember you,
But all I saw was flashes
You were talking with your friends when you 
Saw me staring at you.
You just smiled and got back with your friends,
Leaving me dumbfounded.
And from then on, there was a connection.
...
We always texted with each other.
Day and night, midnight or high noon.
There was no stopping us.
...
But then you have to leave,
In a week’s time to be exact.
I was devastated.
...
I would miss our playful banters and funny conversations.
Our serious talks and cooking lessons.
I would miss all of it.
And I would miss you
...
I would miss your laughs and sarcastic comebacks,
And all of your life lessons.
I’ll miss the way we talk.
Because I know, it wouldn’t be the same when you leave.
...
But then the inevitable happened,
You left.
I asked you before if you packed all your things for when you leave.
You didn’t know 
that you packed my heart with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment