Monday, October 26, 2015

Entry No. 3

BOOKWORMISH

HIYA GUYS!


I will be posting today about my favorite books at the moment that I have read and let me tell you that they are my actual faves! I am posting 5 books that I seriously can't get it out of my head! Enjoy!



1. The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight





This is the bomb! (just like the other books). I love this book because... I really don't know why I love this book. It makes you think that can you possibly feel love at first sight? I know that it sounds stupid and all but there are couples that believes in love at first sight. Now I'm getting off the real topic here so you should try to read it sometime (preferably on a rainy day to get the feels).




2. This Is What Happy Looks Like





Now this book is dedicated to those who still think that emails rock! haha! Anyways, I absolutely adore this book because Graham Larkin is boyfriend-material for me. This book is about a famous actor and a simple girl feat. wrong-send emails, and adventures of finding whoopie pie.




3. Every Day





This book is special to me because this is very different from the other books that I read and because I cried reading the last part. It is a very intriguing book for me that's why you should really read this book!




4. Eleanor & Park





I know that this is pretty famous and all (and i heard a rumor about it being a movie) but this is a pretty cute story for me but it left me hanging onto the last words. I wish it would have a sequel or at least let it have another POV of the story.




5. Lullabies





This book is a book full of poems and it's a really cute book for me because it gives me feels and all that and you should really read this if you're a fan of literature and whatnot.





So that's that and I really hope you try to read at least one of them and let me know what you think about the books! You can also suggest me books to read because I am really bored and I want to read other books but I am running out of books to read so please share it to me!


Always Yours,
Erika xx

No comments:

Post a Comment